Mobile agenda job scheduling SOLUTION
See how Netresult's can help manage your mobile workforce scheduling with Mobile Agenda.
Powerful & Flexible Scheduling
- Sophisticated scheduling screen with drag and drop rescheduling and reassignment.
- A job can incorporate the full lifecycle of tasks from quote, doing the work, post completion activities, audits, training etc.
- Tasks can be assigned to multiple people and cover multiple days.
- Time can also be blocked out for non-job activities such as personal appointments.
- Highly scalable to hundreds of users and multiple users can safely schedule concurrently.
- Configurable colour coded display to convey maximum information at a glance.
- Very suited to ‘large screen’ staff display.
Hosted in the cloud; Access from anywhere
- Mobile Agenda is hosted in the 'cloud' - no expensive servers are required.
- All you need is an Internet browser.
- Access from work, home or anywhere in the world.
- No IT involvement - all software updates, maintenance and backups are performed on your behalf leaving you to concentrate on your business.
- Powerful role and branch based security.
- Data extract reports give you access to your data
- The Mobile Agenda iPhone application is freely available from the Apple app store with every server license.
- Simple and intuitive to use; minimal user training is required.
- Highly configurable screens to display just the information required.
- Users can control their own diary where allowed and enter new tasks and update actuals.
- Customised set of reports to suit your business.
- Reports include general data extracts allowing you complete access to your data so that you can slice and dice as you desire.
Customised to your needs
- Mobile Agenda is highly customisable either by configuration or by coding to suit your needs.
- Rather than 'one size fits all', Netresult recognizes that on some occasions a business needs specific functionality.
- Netresult will work with clients to design and build this specific functionality.
- Some typical examples from the many industry and client specific customisations include:
Complicated discounting, subsidy and loyalty schemes
Franchisee monthly fee calculations
Complex window blind quoting functionality covering sizing, options, fabrics, add-ons etc.
Printing of specialised forms for health & safety requirements etc.
- Delays from job completion to billing
- Lost or illegible job cards
- Forgotten, unscheduled, unbilled or incomplete jobs
- Customer service staff cannot promptly answer client job queries
- Inefficient scheduling; sub optimal mobile worker productivity
- Poor communication and visibility of jobs and who's assigned
- Growth impeded by lack of scalability of processes
- Mobile staff spending too much time in the office
- Office staff using spreadsheets to maintain information
- Lower overheads through reduced manual processes
- Increase productivity through more efficient job allocation
- Increased visibility of key operational processes
- Improved accuracy and reduced errors through better data capture
- Improved customer service by quick access to information
- No more lost or unbilled jobs
- Powerful management reporting